Here at Pinewood Christmas trees we have been working hard to ensure all our customers and staff can stay safe whilst keeping the fun and festive atmosphere!
We have followed the government guidelines and put the following safety measures in place so we can all remain as safe as possible. Please read through our guidelines below before visiting our farm
- If you feel unwell with Covid-19 symptoms, i.e. new dry cough, high temperature, loss of smell and taste. Please do not visit our farm.
- Hand sanitisers points will be positioned at the entrance to our tree yard and again into our Christmas shop
- We will have 2 metre markers throughout our Christmas shop and tree yard to help maintain social distancing.
- A maximum of 10 people will be allowed into the Christmas shop at once. We have put in an extra point of sales and fast lane for customer just wishing to purchase a tree, this should help to reduce the likelihood of a queue.
- We will be extending our opening times and days. Opening a week earlier than usual from Saturday 21st November until the 20th December, opening from 8am until 8pm daily.
- All visitors aged 12 and over must wear a face mask in our Christmas shop, unless exempt.
- Parents are asked to ensure that their children adhere to social distancing and our guidelines, it is not our responsibility to enforce social distancing but it is our responsibility to put the reasonable measures in place.
- All staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE for the areas they are working.
- Our teams will be undertaking cleaning in all areas
- We ask that you follow any instructions given by members of our team at all times.
- Please try not to touch items, where ever possible, if you do not wish to purchase them.
- We would prefer card payments but will still accept cash payments
- We were planning on holding wreath making classes on selected evenings and introducing out Santa’s Grotto, in the current circumstances we have decided to cancel this for 2020.